1st Venous Endovascular Forum conference
3 Mar 2011 ~ 4 Mar 2011
Hotel Qubus Prestige|
|Sponsor / Organiser:||Euromedic|
|Tel:||+48 32 258 15 90 ext. 39|
|Fax:||+48 32 258 15 98|
|Comment:|| Ladies and Gentlemen,
We have the honour and pleasure to invite you to participate in the '1st Venous Endovascular Forum' conference, organized on March 3-4, 2011 in Katowice, Poland.
The leading topic of forthcoming Conference will be 'CCSVI-New Horizons'. Well recognized vascular clinics from Poland and abroad will share their experiences associated with performing angioplasty surgeries of jugular and mediastinum veins.
During the Forum, we will be honoured to host the world prominent experts in the field of endovascular surgery and vascular diseases. The Conference will address topics like: preoperative diagnosis, analysis of existing research results and will additionally be enriched by live case transmissions of CCSVI procedures from Euromedic Clinic.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the issues to be discussed during the March meeting:
* Live cases broadcast of the CCSVI's surgery from Euromedic Clinic.
* Diagnostic workshops - Equipment Preparation and Diagnostic Training using USG Doppler Ultrasound, MRI and Venography.
* Presentation of clinics from all over the world providing CCSVI treatment.
* Presentation of problems, complications and difficulties encountered when performing CCSVI surgery.
* The equipment necessary for CCSVI surgical treatment. Is there a need for improvement or change?
Please notice, that during the Conference for the first time presented will be summarized results of one year researches, conducted by the clinic with the largest experience in area of CCSVI treatments.
Once again we kindly invite all of you to whom the subject of CCSVI and vascular issues are of importance to attend our Conference.
For more detailed information, please visit our web page www.vefconference.pl or contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
MedicaList Event Code: 3796